Helping Hand Services wants to remind homeowners that they should have monoxide detectors within 15 feet of any bedroom or sleeping area, Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, tasteless, order-less gas that is the exhaust of a gas appliance such as a stove, water heater and the house FAU (heater). Monoxide is lighter than air and is a poison that can lead to sickness and even death. Helping Hand recommends replacing appliances over 20 years old or at least having them checked for any monoxide leaking into the home.
Helping Hand Services has several different type of heating systems to choose from, entry level 40,000 btu to 100,000 BTU gas furnaces from 80% to 95% efficiency. HHS also installs heat-pump split systems, and roof top package units.
Indoor air quality is important to many people with respiratory problems weather its seasonal allergies or something more serious. Filters in your heating and air conditioning units are there mainly to keep dirt and debris from clogging your evaporating coil. this is a part that the air passes through thousands of tiny fins/holes witch heats or cools the air. This is also the way the unit keeps from overheating. If your using HEPA style filters your also reducing airflow witch will effect the operation of the system. HHS recommends using the filter that the system is design to use and trying other new technologies such as black lights systems and air purifiers. Call us for a free home evaluation to see what best fits your needs.
Call us for details 909.615.3694